Merit Awards for International Students at TBS Business School, France
Scholarship Type: Master Degree
Toulouse Business School is actively providing financial support to talented students through its merit awards. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open to support international students who are going to take part in the master’s degree programme at the school.
Toulouse Business School was founded in 1903. It is ranked in 60th position in the Financial Times 2020 ranking for the best Masters in Management and 9th place of European Business Schools in the category.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the masters of science programme.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this programme, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates holding or being in the process of obtaining a non-French accredited Bachelor’s Degree (180 ECTS)
- Candidates aged under 27 on the 1st September of the year of application
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to fulfil the following requirements:
- IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge (B2) OR TOEIC (800)
- Interview in English
TBS Business School will provide the 15% discount on tuition fee to complete your study expenses in France.
Application Deadline: Open