Melbourne School of Engineering funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, How to apply for the Melbourne School of Engineering funding for International Students in Australia, 2019. application portal for Melbourne School of Engineering funding for International Students in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Melbourne School of Engineering funding for International Students in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for Australian and Overseas participants for undertaking the master’s degree program within the Melbourne School of Engineering.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Organized in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s second-oldest university. It is a public research university which ranked 32nd globally.
Application Deadline: October 31 (for commencement in February of the following year and April 30 (for commencement in July).
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: The School of Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $5,000 – $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for participating in the master’s degree program within the School of Engineering in the field of Computing and Information, and Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You will be are assessed on academic merit, based on the results of their previous degree.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Successful participants who enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of the degree and academic transcripts and language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: You must complete an undergraduate degree either at an Australian or overseas university.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must if your national language is not English.
Benefits: Approximately 150 awards will be awards and they will have the value $5,000 – $20,000 to all successful candidates.