This to bring to the notice of the public that the Johnson Center for the Study of American Diplomacy at Yale University is glad to announce the Henry A. Kissinger Predoctoral Fellowship . This fellowship is available to the UK Students, EU Students, and international Students.
Henry A. A Postdoctoral Fellowship at Kissinger Visiting Scholars Program Awards, funded by Johnston Center for the Study of American Diplomacy for a year and renewable for an additional year. Postdoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars have completed their Ph.D. Degree to start the fellowship.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: February 15, 2019, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Degree level: Completion of all course necessities for a Ph.D. in a relevant field; active work begun on the dissertation.
Field of Study: Active work begun on the dissertation.
Scholarship Award: The take-home pay is $25,000 per year, with an additional $3,000 in research expenses.
Nationalities: UK Students, EU Students, and International Students.
Number of Scholarship: One scholarship is available.
Scholarship will be taken in the United States.
To be suitable for the scholarship,
- Predoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program,
- have completed all coursework, and be working on a Ph.D. dissertation focused on the role of the United States in global affairs from World War II to the present, including the conduct of U.S. statecraft, diplomacy, and grand strategy.
- Kissinger Visiting Scholars fellowships will be awarded to applicants with exceptional proposals that require access to the Henry A. Kissinger Papers or other archival holdings related to American diplomacy at Yale.
Procedures for Application
The applicants must submit these documents with their application:
- 100-word research proposal abstract.
- 1000-word research proposal, to include an explanation of how access to the Kissinger Papers or other archival holdings related to American foreign relations at Yale would help achieve the goals of your project.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Two writing samples, e.g. dissertation chapters or journal articles.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
Visit the Scholarship Link: ◄– for more information.