Wichita State University Freshmen merit awards in the USA, 2020. How to apply for the Wichita State University Freshmen merit awards in the USA, 2020. Application portal for Wichita State University Freshmen merit awards in the USA, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Wichita State University Freshmen merit awards in the USA, 2020 application portal is now open for the motivated candidate from the USA to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Wichita State University offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 areas of study in six colleges. It has a long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurship that spurs the economy and serves the needs of the local community.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Wichita State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must be an incoming domestic high school senior who is fully-admitted to WSU as a degree-bound student at the Wichita State University. Applicants need to maintain a minimum overall and semester GPA of 3.25 and enroll in and successfully earn at least 30 credit hours each academic year.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach the transcript of your completed 6th semester, high school and national test score.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers are recommended to have a minimum 22 ACT or 1,100 SAT and 3.25 GPA.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to provide evidence of their English language
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Each successful scholar will get the award according to their scores of GPA and either the ACT or SAT Test Score. Scholars will get the following:
- Presidential Merit Scholarship: Kansas Residents: $16,000- Nonresidents: $24,000
- Morrison Merit Scholarship: Kansas Residents: $14,000- Nonresidents: $20,000
- Founders Merit Scholarship: Kansas Residents: $12,000- Nonresidents: $16,000
- Heritage Merit Scholarship: Kansas Residents: $8,000- Nonresidents: $12,000