Wellington Region International School Leaver Grants in New Zealand, 2019. How to apply for the Wellington Region International School Leaver Grants in New Zealand, 2019. application portal for Wellington Region International School Leaver Grants in New Zealand, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Wellington Region International School Leaver Grants in New Zealand, 2019 application portal is now open for those sparkling candidate who wishes to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Victoria University of Wellington is well known as New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university and will be one of the great global-civic universities. It is the most prestigious tertiary institutions with a proud tradition of academic excellence.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2019
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: $2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple numbers are offered
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must international students who have completed at least one full year at a secondary school within the Wellington region. Candidate must be fully enrolled in a full-year program of at least 120 points by the start of the trimester
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement outlining reasons for applying for the opportunity, expenses and a reference from an academic or supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation in the undergraduate degree program, you will need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2000.