Walailak University Ph.D. Excellent funding for International Students in Thailand, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for Walailak University Ph.D. Excellent funding for International Students in Thailand, 2019, Application form for Walailak University Ph.D. Excellent funding for International Students in Thailand, 2019.
This to inform all interested candidates that the Walailak University Ph.D. Excellent funding for International Students in Thailand, 2019 Application form is out and ready for grabs For eligible candidates who want to undertake the Ph.D. degree coursework in the described fields at in session 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, Founded in 1992, Walailak University is given a high level of autonomy, unusual among Thai public universities. It is organized into 4 colleges: Agrarajakumari College of Veterinary Medicine, International College and International College of Dentistry. It is a residential university equipped with modern educational facilities.
Application Deadline: December 24, 2019
- University or Organization: Walailak University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Ph.D. degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. degree in Science, Management, Engineering, Health Science and Agriculture
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for a three-year Ph.D. program and a four-year Ph.D. program in one of the described programs. They must be committed as a teaching assistant (TA) or research assistant (RA).
How to Apply For The Funding
- How to Apply: If you want to be engaged with this studentship, then firstly you have to take admission in the Ph.D. degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, research thesis and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolling in the Ph.D. degree, claimants are needed to hold their diploma or certificate of secondary school completion and final official of high school certification equivalence issued by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- Language Requirement: You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university
Benefits: The studentship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the International Ph.D. Programs at Walailak University, Thailand.