The WAAW Foundation Stem 2019 Scholarships are inviting applications for young African Women who are seeking to pursue a degree program.
This Program is solely focused at supporting the needs of African-based female STEM-focused college education.
Deadline for Application: 30th November 2018
Countries Eligible: Africa
Eligible Discipline: Agriculture, Aircraft engineering, Architecture, Bio Medical, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil engineering and urbanism, Computer Science, Construction technology and management, Economics, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Agriculture, Environmental Health, Environmental Science, Food Science Technology, Genetics, Geography, Geology, Home Science Nutrition and Dietetics, Industrial Chemistry, IT, Math related fields, Natural Science, Pharmacy, Physics, Science related fields, Statistics, Technology, Zoology
Requirement: Applicants must:
- Be a Female student of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
- Be Below the age of 32 years
- Have Currently enrolled in undergraduate Bachelors degree program
- Be Studying STEM related courses in a University or college in Africa
- Demonstrate financial need and Have an Excellent Academic Record
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION:
- STRICTLY online applications this year. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED*.
- Personal and Contact Information.
- Educational background and Family Information.
- Statement of need should describe why scholarship funds are needed and what the funds will be used for if received.
- Essays are strong criteria in determining candidates who are short listed. Responses to essay where to buy modafinil online reddit questions that address career goals and how you expect the WAAW scholarship will assist in your education. Please have you essay responses ready before you begin the application.
- In 300 words or less, please describe what you believe about female education in Africa and its impact on research, development or advancement in African economies.
- In 500 words or less, please write an essay on your future career goals and how you expect the WAAW foundation scholarship will assist in fulfilling those goals.
- Describe in ten or less sentences why you need a scholarship. Tell us about your need or personal/family/financial situation and how the funds from WAAW scholarship will assist your education and/or career plans.
- Two academic/professional references. Note recommendations and transcripts ARE NOT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. ONLY after a candidate has been shortlisted. However, you must provide the names of 2 references in your application.
For further information or inquiries please email:email@example.com
For More Information, Visit the Scholarship Webpage