VMU Scholarships for International Students in Lithuania, 2019 | Application Guide, How to apply VMU Scholarships for International Students in Lithuania, 2019. Application portal for VMU Scholarships for International Students in Lithuania, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the VMU Scholarships for International Students in Lithuania, 2019 Application portal is international students who wish to study the bachelor’s or master’s degree programs taught in English at VMU.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As one of the leading universities of Lithuania, Vytautas Magnus University is well known for the nation’s greatest historical expansion in the 15th century. It was founded in 1922 and currently ranked 701-800 among World top universities by 2015/16 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
- University or Organization: Vytautas Magnus University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in English
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to hold an offer for a full-time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
Once you have registered yourself as a bachelor and master’s degree student at the VMU, you will be eligible to apply for this studentship by submitting the award application form to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the high school or bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English, copy of letter of acceptance issued of Vytautas Magnus University, essay, copy of passport or another document of identification and documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have to meet the University’s academic requirements and their Grade Point Average (GPA) should not be lower than 8 out of 10.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to meet the English language requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the program.