Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships for Brunei and Singapore in New Zealand | How To Apply. Application portal for Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships for Brunei and Singapore in New Zealand, How to apply for the Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships for Brunei and Singapore in New Zealand.
This is to lets all applicants know that the Victoria University ASEAN Scholarships for Brunei and Singapore in New Zealand application portal is now open for students from Brunei and Singapore countries who want to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Victoria University of Wellington offers a broad range of other courses. It is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $23,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four bursaries are available
- Nationality: Students from Brunei and Singapore
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei and Singapore
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant should have an outstanding academic track record in a relevant discipline. Candidates will be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with academic distinction equivalent to a First Class Honors degree at a New Zealand University.
How to Apply
For capturing this beneficial opportunity, claimants are recommended to take affirmation in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After receiving an offer of admission, seekers can submit the online award application form which will be available after their enrollment.
Before enrolling in the PhD degree coursework, you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words
- Language Requirement: All aspirants need to have good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $23,500.