Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Wolverhampton in UK, 2019-2020, How to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Wolverhampton in the UK, 2019-2020. Application portal for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Wolverhampton in UK, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship at The University of Wolverhampton in UK, 2019-2020 application portal is now open for international participants and aims to support their bachelors and Ph.D. studies at WLV.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Wolverhampton was founded in 1969 as the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton and gained university status in 1992. It is a public university situated on four campuses across the West Midlands, Shropshire, and Staffordshire in England.
- University or Organization: The University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and PhD
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2019, and January 2020 entry.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an undergraduate or PhD degree level program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must commence full-time studies and not hold any other award from the university.
- Must have received an offer to study a degree course and have the £3,000 tuition fee deposit to the University of Wolverhampton.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Simply apply for an undergraduate or PhD degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will be in touch with you. No application form is required for the grant.
- Admission Requirements: At the time of admission, you might be asked for submitting copies of your previous study certificates, passport, and a personal statement.
- Language Requirement: If your country language is not English, then you need to show the English language ability and satisfy the terms and conditions of the English language.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: The educational award will provide £1,000 towards tuition fees in their first year for all successful participants.