Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship at Southern Cross University, How to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship at Southern Cross University. Application portal for Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship at Southern Cross University.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship at Southern Cross University application portal is now open for international students who wish to full-time study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree with either one of the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus at SCU.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As multi-campus university on Australia‘s east coast, Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. SCU offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree
- Award: $5000 for the reduction in tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (8 units per year) at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants
- Be an international onshore student wanting to full-time degree study at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour.
- Must be not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, India or Nepal
- Candidates must have an offer to a full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
- Students must fulfil all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity
How to Apply For The Scholarship
The candidate who wants to apply for this opportunity are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- To apply, you need to download the application form and submit with International Application for Admission form to:- firstname.lastname@example.org and apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the document details before start application.
- Admission Requirements: Meet the minimum admission entry requirements of the university as – For undergraduate entry applicants must have a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required grade for the program for which they have applied. For postgraduate entry, candidates must have a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5 and Postgraduate entry esquire the English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5.
Benefits: The program will provide $5000 as a reduction in tuition fee for full-time study.