UTS Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship in Australia 2019, How to apply for the UTS Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship in Australia 2019. Application portal for UTS Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship in Australia 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UTS Women in Engineering and IT Cooperative Scholarship in Australia 2019 application portal is now open for Australian women who have a strong interest in the Engineering and IT Cooperative field and wants to pursue an undergraduate degree program at UTS.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It is a public research university which ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $66,000 & 3 internships throughout the degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: September 8, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering, Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice majoring in at least one of the given fields, Biomedical, Civil/ Civil Environmental, Data, Electrical, Mechanical/ Mechatronics, and Software.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a female candidate who is a current or non-current school leaver with a passion for engineering or IT.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: The participants have to be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. Once they completed their application, then they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to maintain a PDF file which includes their most recent Year 12 reports and copies of their background qualifications e.g. TAFE transcript, work resume.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal aspirant must achieve an ATAR above 85.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all aspirants have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The educational will provide an amount of $66,000 along with 3 internships throughout the degree (up to 4 years).