UTS Symbiosis in the Ocean International Awards, Australia
Scholarship Type: PhD
Intending to encourage and support the education of students in Australia, the University of Technology Sydney is announcing the Symbiosis in the Ocean international awards. The programme is open for the session 2021-2022.
The main objective of this funding programme is to attract high-calibre international and domestic students who wish to undertake a PhD degree programme at the University of Technology in Sydney.
Sydney University of Technology is the world’s 1st and 10th in Australia. It was founded in 1988 and is also recognized as one of the most important young universities in the world.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a Bachelor of Science degree with first-class honours or Master of Science by research, or an equivalent level of training.
How to Apply:
- First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, send your CV and a half-page expression of interest to Professor Justin Seymour.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award of $27,082 AUD per annum for the duration of 3 years.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021