UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam in Australia, 2019, Apply for UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam in Australia, 2019. How to apply for UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UTS FEIT International Mathematical Olympiad Scholarship Vietnam in Australia, 2019 application for eligible candidates who want to study in any undergraduate degree program in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Technology Sydney is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities. It has a culturally diverse campus life and vibrant international exchange study and research. It ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: AUD$28,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from Vietnam
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be gold, silver or bronze medalist of the annual International Mathematical Olympiad the year prior to or the same year as applying for this Scholarship.
- Applicant must have to apply and been deemed eligible for admission and meet standard UTS entry requirements for any undergraduate degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For receiving this education award, seekers are enforced to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will
- Supporting Documents: Students need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For entry into undergraduate coursework at UTS you require a competitive pass in a recognized matriculation examination, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- Language Requirement: UTS has English language proficiency requirements for all its courses for all students.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Candidates will get the 100% of tuition fees and the student services & amenities fees for an approved course paid, for the opportunity ’s maximum duration as defined in clause 4, a financial contribution towards living and learning expenses of aud$28,000/year for the opportunity ’s maximum duration.