USQ Dementia Research Ph.D. funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, How to apply for USQ Dementia Research Ph.D. funding for International Students in Australia, 2019, Application portal for USQ Dementia Research Ph.D. funding for International Students in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the USQ Dementia Research Ph.D. funding for International Students in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for Australian and international students who wish to undertake a Ph.D. research project at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Southern Queensland offers courses in law, health, engineering, the sciences, business, education, and the arts. It operates three research institutes and seven research centers. It is recognized for having the largest Japanese-designed garden in Australia.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: AUD $30 000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Contestants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, aspirants must have a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at a higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours and be eligible to be enrolled, full-time on-campus in a PhD.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being registered, applicants can apply for the bursary by sending all the supporting documents to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the detailed preliminary thesis topic proposal form (DOC 28KB) relating to the above topic, a curriculum vitae, education qualifications, a two page summary of your research interests and experiences, documentation confirming citizenship and a list of any research publications.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for a PhD degree at USQ, seekers are needed to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: You are required to establish the University’s English Language Proficiency requirements for entry into its Award and Non-Award Programs.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
Each successful scholar will get the stipend of AUD $30 000 per annum, full tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters. Domestic students will be allocated a Research Training Program Fees Offset Place, whereas international students will be offered an International Fees Research Scholarship.