USC National Merit Presidential Scholarship in the USA, 2020, How to apply for the USC National Merit Presidential Scholarship in the USA, 2020. Application portal for USC National Merit Presidential Scholarship in the USA, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the USC National Merit Presidential Scholarship in the USA, 2020 application portal is now open for only US students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at the University of Southern Calfornia in the US.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Southern California has 27,500 graduate and professional students in a number of different programs. It has graduated more alumni that have gone on to win an Academy Award than any other institution in the world.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Southern California
- Department: National merit awards Association
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Half-tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Americans
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Only US applicants are valid for the studentship
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Firstly, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. Selection will also be made by the National merit awards Association on the basis of PSAT performance and designated national merit finalist of first-year students are considered.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants must enrol for the undergraduate degree program at the university and then they will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit their official transcript of high school, one letter is required from a school counsellor or a teacher from your school, fall grades (when available)
- Admission Requirements: ACT and SAT scores are needed. Students who take the SAT more than once, then the highest score will be recorded in Evidence-based reading and writing and mathematics even in different settings. For the ACT, the highest composite score will be considered.
- Language Requirement: For being part of the university, seekers must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the half tuition fee of the aspirants.