UQ Paula and Tony Kinnane Music International Awards, Australia
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Students, who want funding opportunity to be educated, can apply for the Paula and Tony Kinnane Music international awards at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The bursary is available for the domestic and international students who want to be part of the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and known as a public research university located primarily in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It provides students with a broad range of degree programmes.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must give auditions for the Bachelor of Music (Honours) program to the Head.
- Must be enrolling full-time in the first year of the program.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that must apply online, no later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit Academic CV, academic certificate, transcripts, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland will provide $10,000 per year to the eligible international and domestic students in Australia.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021