UQ MBA Student funding for International Students in Australia, 2020 | How To Apply, How to apply for UQ MBA Student funding for International Students in Australia, 2020. UQ MBA Student funding for International Students in Australia, 2020 APPLICATION PORTAL.
This is to inform all applicants that the UQ MBA Student funding for International Students in Australia, 2020 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and consistently ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine, and life sciences.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA).
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For bring a part of this program, seekers are requested to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a personal statement including your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations, about a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle and what have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants are needed to demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the 25% tuition-fee waiver.