UQ Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships, 2019, How to apply for UQ Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships, 2019, Application form for UQ Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UQ Future Students Undergraduate Singapore Polytechnics Scholarships, 2019 application form is out and ready for grabs for applicants who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and want to take an undergraduate degree program at UQ.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It was organized in 1909 by the state parliament.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: A$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Have completed a diploma from Singapore Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic or Temasek Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of 3.2 (where max = 4, pass = 1).
- Must undertake undergraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
- Applicants must be a high achieving students who have completed diploma level studies at a polytechnic institution in Singapore and who will commence undergraduate studies at UQ in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply For the Scholarships
- How to Apply: For this outstanding opportunity, the candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After that, no additional application is required for the grant; all eligible participants will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: The participants need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of a$10,000 which will be paid as a reduction in tuition fees over semester 1 and 2.