UQ academic programs Program for International Students in Australia, 2019. How to apply for UQ academic programs Program for International Students in Australia, 2019. Application portal for UQ academic programs Program for International Students in Australia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested that the UQ academic programs Program for International Students in Australia, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates who want to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Organized in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world and is situated as a public research university. It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $6,000 – $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 150 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to complete or have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia. Candidate must have applied for a tertiary place through QTAC and are intending to enroll as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2020 (or 2021 if they are deferring their tertiary place) and will have UQ listed as their 1st or 2nd QTAC preference.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to upload documentation to support the academic, leadership and community service achievements that you listed in those sections on your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide worth up to $6,000 – $12,000.