University of Tehran Kish International Scholarship in Iran, 2020, How to apply for the University of Tehran Kish International Scholarship in Iran, 2020. Application portal for University of Tehran Kish International Scholarship in Iran, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Tehran Kish International Scholarship in Iran, 2020 application portal is now open for all undergraduate students to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the University of Tehran for the academic year 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As the oldest modern university, the University of Tehran is the most prestigious universities in the Middle East. It is ranked as one of the best universities in the world. It is the most prestigious universities in the Middle East.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tehran
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee and a monthly stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must need to apply for the one-degree program at UT-KIC MSc, MA, and PhD. They must be under 28 years for MSc, MA, and PhD and for Ph.D. programs must be under 32 years of age.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers are needed to apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For entry to the postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The grant will provide the tuition fee and monthly stipend.