University of Sussex Fully-funded PhD Positions for UK/EU and Non-EU Students, 2019, How to apply for University of Sussex Fully-funded PhD Positions for UK/EU and Non-EU Students, 2019. Application form for University of Sussex Fully-funded PhD Positions for UK/EU and Non-EU Students, 2019.
This is to inform all interested applicants that the University of Sussex Fully-funded PhD Positions for UK/EU and Non-EU Students, 2019 application form is out and ready for grabs and is designed for the UK, EU, and non-EU applicants and aims to provide full funding to their PhD degree program in the Wearable Technologies Lab at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Sussex is particularly known for its Humanities and Social Sciences departments. It is a public research university organized in 1961.
- University or Organization: The University of Sussex
- Department: The Wearable Technologies Lab
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK, EU, and non-EU countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the Wearable Technologies at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have a passion to contribute to the development of novel wearables which can improve quality of life.
- Also have outstanding technical skills and a strong interest in research at the crossroads of signal processing, machine learning, embedded systems, and sensor technologies.
- You must have excellent technical skills, including programming in some of Python, C/C++ or Mat lab and experience with deep learning frameworks and Linux.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are required to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at the university and then contact Dr. Daniel Roggen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to discuss your application.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate must hold a master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The participants should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Successful candidates will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,009 per year for three years. In addition, your fees will be waived for three years.