Here is an update on the University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships that will be closing in the next four months.
This is a master’s degree scholarship for intending scholars of the University of Sussex.
Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is 1 May 2020 (annual)
Study in: The study location of this scholarship is in the UK and the Course starts in September 2020.
Brief description: The University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are available within the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the idea of educational performance and potential to non-EU international students who have applied for and been offered an area for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
Host Institution(s): The host institution for this scholarship is the University of Sussex, UK
Level/Field(s) of study: Scholars are taught full-time Masters programmes offered at the University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
• Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA
• Globalization, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in welfare work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct teaching courses
• Any Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding aren’t eligible)
• Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex school of medicine.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is 25.
Target group: The target audience for this scholarship is Non-UK/EU International students.
Scholarship value/duration: University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships scholarship is 50% off international student tuition fees. Scholarships are offered for one school year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
• be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
• have accepted an area on a full-time, eligible Masters, commencing at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
• have excellent grades (UK first-class or equivalent)
• have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
As there are limited scholarships available, this scholarship is extremely competitive (for 2019 entry, the University received quite 1,000 applications for less than 25 awards).
Application instructions: To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you must have been eligible and accepted to do Masters at Sussex. To apply, you must complete the webform. The deadline is 1 May 2020 23:59 GMT.
It is important to go to the official website to access the web form and for detailed information on the way to apply for this scholarship.