University of Surrey Newtons’ funding for UK/EU Students, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for University of Surrey Newtons’ funding for UK/EU Students, 2019 | How To Apply. Application portal for University of Surrey Newtons’ funding for UK/EU Students, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Surrey Newtons’ funding for UK/EU Students, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework in the described mathematics courses at the University of Surrey.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Surrey was previously known as Battersea College of Technology. It has been awarded three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for its research. It provides higher education for London’s poorer inhabitants. It was ranked 7th in the world for research partnerships with employers in the QS World Employability Rankings.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Economics and Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics, Mathematics with Music and Mathematics with Statistics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to achieve AAA at A level, excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking (or equivalent*) and select the University of Surrey as your first choice. Applicant must have a family income of less than £30,000.
- Candidate must have equivalent grades are as follows: AAA at A-Level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or 36 points in the International Baccalaureate or D*DD in the BTEC (QCF level 3) Extended Diploma or AAAAB in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or A2A2A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or D3, D3, M1 in the principle subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the award application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement detailing why you wish to be considered for the Newtons’Scholarship, how the program would make a difference to you and your higher education experience, your motivation, and enthusiasm for studying your chosen subject.
- Admission Requirements: applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: The studentship provides £3,000 a year for three years (plus £1,000 for a Professional Training placement, if taken).