This is to bring to the notice of the public that the School of Archaeology, Geography and Environmental Science is inviting applications for University of Reading Master’s Scholarships for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
The University of Reading is an open university located in Reading, Berkshire, England. It was established as a University of Oxford extension college in 1892 as University College, Reading.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date for Applications: Scholarships will be awarded in two rounds. The first round will evaluate applications received up to 1 March 2019 and the second round will close on 1 June 2019. Applicants unsuccessful in round one will be eligible for consideration in round two, provided they still hold a valid offer of admission to an eligible course.
- Degree level: Scholarships are available to those who seek to pursue Master degree programs.
- Field of Study: The School of Archaeology, Geography and Environmental Science is offering:
- Sc. Professional Human Osteoarchaeology
- MA Archaeology
- MA Archaeology (Medieval Europe)
- Sc. Environmental Management
- Sc. Environmental Pollution
- Scholarship Award: 3 scholarships, each worth £5,000, to the strongest International students offered admission to the MSc Professional Human Osteoarchaeology AND 5 scholarships, each worth £1,000, to the strongest UK/EU students. These scholarships are awarded principally on the basis of previous academic achievement and will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Nationalities: UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarship: Eight (8).
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the master’s courses listed above for study on a full-time basis enrolling in 2019.
Requirements for English Language: The English language levels generally required for our undergraduate courses are outlined in the tables below. However, if you do not yet meet these levels then we can help. When you apply please let us know your current level of English (through your most recent IELTS or equivalent score) and we will advise you on the best route to starting a degree with us.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Eligible applicants who hold an offer of admission to a course will be contacted with details of how to submit an application for a scholarship. We will also provide details of the terms and conditions under which the scheme operates. The scholarship application form will be available to eligible students via me-at-reading applicant portal.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information