This is to bring to the notice of the public that the University of Queensland (UQ) Node of the Centre for the History of Emotions is happy to announce Postdoctoral Visiting Fellowships in English Literature and Art History for a period of up to ten weeks.
Applicants must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students has a GPA of at least 4.0.
The University Of Queensland (UQ) is a research-intensive organization in the top 50 universities worldwide, offering choice and prospect in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
Description of Scholarship
- Closing date for Applications: November 30, 2018.
- Degree level: Fellowships are obtainable to study Postdoctoral research programs.
- Field of Study: Fellowships are awarded in English Literature and Art History.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship includes a stipend of up to AUD10, 000 to cover everyday expenditure.
- Nationalities: Fellowships are offered to Australian nationals or permanent residents.
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia.
NB: The three UQ CHE Visiting Fellowships will be located within the University’s Institute for Advanced Studies in the Humanities (IASH) which will allow the prospect for participation in the research activities of the Institute.
Applicants should have a PhD awarded within the past five years, and be based within the disciplines of either English Literature or Art History. They should be working on a topic in the history of emotions, broadly conceived.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply: Expressions of interest should contain a one-to-two page cover letter delineating research interests; a one-to-two page research and writing plan for the fellowship, with information of publication goals; a CV (maximum five pages) with contact details of two referees; and a writing sample of approximately five thousand words. Please address the expressions of interest to Professor Peter Holbrook, Director of the UQ Node of CHE, at uqche-at-uq.edu.au.