University of Primorska Public Call Scholarships in Slovenia, 2019, How to apply for The University of Primorska Public Call Scholarships in Slovenia, 2019. Application portal for University of Primorska Public Call Scholarships in Slovenia, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Primorska Public Call Scholarships in Slovenia, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates from Slovenia who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Primorska has 16 registered research groups with more than 500 researchers. It is situated in an environment that is highly heterogeneous in respect of its national, cultural and historical tradition, it is particularly suited to openness and integration.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Primorska
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Slovenian students
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Slovenia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in their chosen field at the University of Primorska for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fund, claimants are needed to be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent by post to the University of Primorska, for KC UP, TITOV TRG 4, 6000 KOPER.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the proof of the status of athletes, a list of important sports achievements, a motivation letter and a certificate of extra-curricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: For joining this program, aspirants are needed to have all their previous degree certificates in with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers are required to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.