University of Otago Master of Finance funding for International Students in New Zealand. How to apply for University of Otago Master of Finance funding for International Students in New Zealand. Application portal for University of Otago Master of Finance funding for International Students in New Zealand.
This is to inform all interested aspirants that the University of Otago Master of Finance funding for International Students in New Zealand application portal is now open for overseas aspirants who wish to enroll in or currently enrolled in a masters degree in finance at the University of Otago.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution,The University of Otago is a collegiate university that scores highly for average research quality. It has a wide range of courses to attract students from all over the world. The university is ranked among the top 10 universities in the world.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is available for Masters degree coursework in finance
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be an international student having an undergraduate degree in either Finance, Maths, Engineering, Physics or Economics.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants need to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework in finance. After enrolling, you will be eligible for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit documents such as- proof of identity, copy of passport, up-to-date curriculum vitae, mark-sheet and cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this program.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a bachelor degree with grades equivalent to an NZ B+ average (GPA 3/4)
- Language Requirement: For being a part of the university, you must fulfill the minimum English Language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The educational bursary will support students by giving the amount of $10,000.