University of Nottingham Strategic Research Scholarships in China, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for the University of Nottingham Strategic Research Scholarships in China, 2019. Application Portal for University of Nottingham Strategic Research Scholarships in China, 2019
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Nottingham Strategic Research Scholarships in China, 2019 application portal is now open for Chinese and international students to work on a research project in the described fields for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Nottingham Ningbo China offers undergraduate degrees, masters programs and PhD study. It has teaching and research links with China in fields such as satellite technology, the environment, education and law. It has experienced an increase in its research activity with Chinese universities.
Application Deadline: Open till filled
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: RMB4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese and international students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Chinese and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Energy & Environmental Materials and Granular Materials and Geotechnology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be a PhD student seeking a research project in the field of Energy & Environmental Materials and Granular Materials and Geotechnology in China.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to the PHDAdmissions@nottingham.edu.cn.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, research proposal, copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are needed to hold the first-class honors undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area.
Benefits: The grant will provide the tuition fee, a monthly stipend of RMB4,500 and medical insurance for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression.