The University of New South Wales is offering Scholarships for high performing global students who are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. The scholarships are open to International students.
The intention of this scholarship is to draw top quality worldwide postgraduate students to the university and to support Australia’s research effort.
University of New South Wales is the ideal environment to widen your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship
Description of Scholarship
- Deadline for Applications: Dec 12, 2018
- Degree level: Scholarship is open to those who seek to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Field of Study: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $94,160 for the Duration of the program (minimum).
- Nationalities:The scholarships are open to International students.
- Number of Scholarship: Two undergraduate and two postgraduate scholarships are available.
- Scholarship will be taken in Australia.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be an Indian national (excluding Australian Permanent Residents/Australian national) and must be residing in India prior to commencing at UNSW
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission to a UNSW Engineering undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Sunday, 9 December 2018.
- Must be beginning full-time studies in Term 1, 2019
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate provisional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to beginning in Term 1 2019.
Applicants whom English is not their first language are generally required to make available proofs of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
The mode of application is online.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information