University of Mauritius Students Financial Assistance Fund in Mauritius, 2019. How to apply for the University of Mauritius Students Financial Assistance Fund in Mauritius, 2019. Application portal for the University of Mauritius Students Financial Assistance Fund in Mauritius, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Mauritius Students Financial Assistance Fund in Mauritius, 2019 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Mauritius is the oldest and largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment and curriculum offered. It includes a Centre for Innovative Lifelong Learning, a Centre for Information Technology & Systems and a Centre for Biomedical and Biomaterials Research (CBBR).
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Mauritius
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: 10,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Mauritius students
- The award can be taken in Mauritius
- Eligible Countries: Mauritius students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in full-time non-tuition fee-paying undergraduate Programmes at the University. Candidate must have low-income families whose monthly household income, including any social benefits, should preferably not exceed Rs 20,000/.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
If you want to involve in this studentship then you are enforced to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enlisted, you can send their award applications to the Student Welfare Office, 7th Floor, Academic Complex Tower Block, University of Mauritius, Réduit.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All applicants have to meet English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The financial assistance will cover the Administrative Fee of Rs 10,000/- or part of it.