University of London 150 Global MBA funding for International Students, 2019-2020. How to apply for University of London 150 Global MBA funding for International Students, 2019-2020. Application portal for University of London 150 Global MBA funding for International Students, 2019-2020.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of London 150 Global MBA funding for International Students, 2019-2020 application portal is now open. The purpose of this free education opportunity is to make masters studies easy for international students at London University by giving some discount on their course fee.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, 183 years ago in 1836, the University of London was founded. It is a federal research university which contains 18 member institutions. It was the first university in the United Kingdom to introduce examinations for women in 1869.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2019, for October 2019 entry and December 25, 2019, for January 2020 entry.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 30% on the course fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 150
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Band A country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Global MBA degree program for Entrepreneurs from emerging markets at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are not eligible to apply for the grant or be awarded the program if you have already registered on the Global MBA program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- Apply for the Course: All you have to do is to take admission in a Global MBA degree program at the University of London, for being eligible to the grant.
- Apply for the Award: After registering yourself in the given course, at the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct grant from the menu and attach/upload your completed award form.
- Documents Required: A 500-word application related to how obtaining a Global MBA will assist in your future endeavors and assist a country within an ‘emerging market’ need to be submitted.
Benefits: Total 150 awards will be granted, 100 will be for web-supported learners and 50 for those at recognized Teaching Centers.