University of Ljubljana MBA International Scholarship in Slovenia, 2020. How to apply for the University of Ljubljana MBA International Scholarship in Slovenia, 2020. Application portal for University of Ljubljana MBA International Scholarship in Slovenia, 2020.
This is to inform all interested aspirants that the University of Ljubljana MBA International Scholarship in Slovenia, 2020 application portal is now open for potential students to meet their educational and career goals by studying an MBA degree program at the University of Ljubljana.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Ljubljana comprised five faculties: law, philosophy, technology, theology, and medicine. It is listed amongst the top 500 universities in the world according to the ARWU Shanghai, Times THES-QS and WEBOMETRICS rankings.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ljubljana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 4.000 €.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Slovenian and international students
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Slovenia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for first-year admission into the MBA program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021, and have a minimum of 3 years of meaningful working experience.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
Before applying to this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university. After taking acceptance, seekers can apply for this studentship by submitting the online application form.
For being admitted, claimants need to have an adequate undergraduate education with at least 180 ECTS. Seekers are also recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide the certificates of academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact, in-depth interview, references/additional training, and awards.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to 4.000 €.