University of Canterbury Arup Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand. How to apply for University of Canterbury Arup Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand. Application portal for University of Canterbury Arup Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand
This is to let all aspirants know that the University of Canterbury Arup Fire Engineering funding for International Students in New Zealand application portal is now open for master’s students in Fire Engineering at the University of Canterbury. The award is open to open to both domestic and international students.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury gives an excellent education so that students will be able to turn their skills into an amazing career. UC offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas through undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available annually
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Application are accepted from around the world including New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for full-time postgraduate study in Fire Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must enrol full-time at the university in a program for either a Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering (MEFE) or a Master of Engineering Studies in Fire Engineering (MEngSt(Fire)) degree.
- International students may apply as long as the regulation does not specifically restrict awards for NZ citizens or NZ resident class visa holders.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To applying online for this award, applicants must have a myUC account and you must register with myUC prior. The online applications will be started eight weeks before the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following to support – CV, Community involvement evidence, Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport), financial hardship or ethnic background, List of referees, Transcripts or records of learning, and if necessary arrange any academic or language tests required.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have met the academic requirements for enrolment in a program for a MEFE or MEngSt (Fire) by 10 December in the year of application for the award.
- Language Requirement: If you are ready to study at UC, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English and provide evidence of your English skills.
Benefits: The value of the grant is $4,000.