University of Canberra Chief Minister ICT funding for International Students 2019. How to apply for the University of Canberra Chief Minister ICT funding for International Students 2019. Application portal for University of Canberra Chief Minister ICT funding for International Students 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Canberra Chief Minister ICT funding for International Students 2019 application portal is now open for international candidates for pursuing any degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) program in the field of ICT at UC.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canberra was established in 1967 as CAE and granted its university status in 1990. It is a public university in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- University or Organization: The University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of ICT (Information Technology, Software Engineering, and Engineering) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will automatically award from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The eligible participants will receive an amount of $10,000 for successful participants.