University of Bradford Emerald international awards in the UK, 2019, How to apply for the University of Bradford Emerald international awards in the UK, 2019. Application portal for University of Bradford Emerald international awards in the UK, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the University of Bradford Emerald international awards in the UK, 2019 application portal is now open for candidates who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of Bradford is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School, Creative Technology and Mathematics. It has a strong reputation for research and knowledge transfer. It is ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full fee scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the Master’s degree programs in the School of Management at the University of Bradford in session 2019-2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be a part of this program, aspirants are required to be enrolled in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically assessed for the award at the end of their final year.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for an undergraduate course at the university, aspirants must have to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted to any of the postgraduate courses.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a full fee of the course.