University College Dublin PhD funding for International Students in Ireland, 2019 | How To Apply, How to apply for the University College Dublin PhD funding for International Students in Ireland, 2019, University College Dublin PhD funding for International Students in Ireland, 2019 application portal.
This is to let all interested aspirants know that the University College Dublin Ph.D. funding for International Students in Ireland, 2019 application portal is now open for international participants in order to take a Ph.D. degree program on the topic of indirect bridge health monitoring using the artificial neural network at UCD.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Established in 1854, University College Dublin is Ireland’s largest university. It is a research university and known as the second-highest ranked Irish university.
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €18,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a PhD degree program in the field of Formal sciences, Natural sciences, and Professions and applied sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Ability to work as part of a team, including collaboration with other disciplines but also independently.
- Strives for the high quality of work and demonstrates a commitment to the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively to enable knowledge and technology transfer.
How to Apply for The Scholarship
- How to Apply: Successful participants need to take admission in a Ph.D. degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can send a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max 2 pages, single-spaced), transcripts and the names of two referees to Ass. Prof. Abdollah Malekjafarian firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your grant.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have an honors Level 8 degree in science or engineering or a related discipline and masters in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Engineering.
- Language Requirement: You have to satisfy the English language requirements asked by the university.
Benefits: The bursary will an amount of €18,000 per annum plus UCD tuition fees at EU/Non-EU rates.