United States Embassy Friends of Fulbright Scholarships for Citizens of Argentina 2019 | How To Apply. How to apply for United States Embassy Friends of Fulbright Scholarships for Citizens of Argentina 2019, Application form for United States Embassy Friends of Fulbright Scholarships for Citizens of Argentina 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the United States Embassy Friends of Fulbright Scholarships for Citizens of Argentina, 2019 Application form is out and ready for grabs.
Are you looking for funds to take your educational dreams and passion for the Highest hight? Then this scholarship is meant for you. Follow out step by step guide below to apply and make sure to use the comment section to drop any issues so we can help you out.
Now let’s take a look at little background details of the bodies involved The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is supervised by the binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. It enables graduate students, young professionals, and artists, from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States.
Below are the full details and step by step guide to apply for this scholarship;
- University or Organization: The Embassy of the United States
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Access Mode: Email or Post
- Number of Awards: Ten grants are available
- Nationality: Argentina
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in any subjects (Except- Physical Education, Pharmacy, Hospitality, Kinesiology, Marketing, Medicine, Dentistry, Psychology, Advertising, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Translation, and Tourism) at any university in the United States.
- Admissible Criteria: Be 24 years old or younger until March 31, 2020.
- Be a regular student of higher education in the Argentine Republic, attending degree courses with duration not shorter than 4 years and be sponsored by the Head of the Office of International Relations (ORI).
How to Apply for The Scholarship
To Apply: Each candidate is advised to contact on the following email regarding the application process and steps- International Relations Office, 4202017 int. 377
- Required Qualification: Students must have an outstanding partial academic average of at least 7/10 points.
- Language Requirements: For study in the US, you must achieve a minimum level of English of approximately 80 points in Internet-Based TOEFL or its equivalent.
Benefits: The bursary will cover round trip transportation, maintenance, health insurance and total cost of the program to be performed in the United States.