United Arab Emirates University PhD funding for International Students, 2020, How to apply for the United Arab Emirates University PhD funding for International Students, 2020. Application portal for United Arab Emirates University PhD funding for International Students, 2020.
This is to inform all interested candidate that the United Arab Emirates University PhD funding for International Students, 2020 application portal is now open for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the Masters and PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, United Arab Emirates University is an accredited research-based institution. It is continuously ranked as the top university in the United Arab Emirates and the 4th in the GCC. It was placed as the third best business school in Africa and the Middle East in the 2010 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: United Arab Emirates University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, and health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and the PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be a dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Education, Health, Water, Technology, and Space).
How to Apply For The Scholarship
In order to be receiving this fund, the contestant has to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, aspirants can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of bachelor degree transcript, copy of master degree transcript (if applying for the PhD degree), Copy of CV with a list of relevant publications, Statement of research interest (300 words max.) and two letters of recommendation from individuals who supervised your academic or research work.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants must have to maintain a GPA 3.5/4.0 in the previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The candidates will get the full tuition waiver, monthly stipend, health insurance, and extra bonus: Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project or Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.