UNE Residential Financial Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2019, How to apply for the UNE Residential Financial Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2019. Application portal for the UNE Residential Financial Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UNE Residential Financial Assistance Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2019 application portal is now open for both Australian and International students and aim to help them in covering their resident fees at the University of New England in Australia.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Established in 1938, the University of New England is a public university with approximately 22500 higher education candidates in Australia. It is the first Australian university founded outside a state capital city.
- University or Organization: The University of New England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Up to a maximum value of $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30 grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: available for a bachelor’s or master’s degree program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must demonstrate the financial need.
- A student is living or intending to live in a UNE Residential College (excludes St Alberts College).
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- The participants have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. After that, they can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit a copy of the Centrelink statement or their income tax return along with their parent’s income tax return. A letter from an authorized person that comments on the participant’s financial condition.
- Statement of case outlining that, “What impact will NOT be receiving the program have on your studies? And what special conditions or obstacles have you overcome in your path to study? Eg. Financial, geographic, cultural or other disadvantages.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the 50% discount on residential fees (up to a maximum value of $5,000).