King’s College London is awarding Summer@King’s 2019 Scholarships to bright students from around the globe to study on our 2019 Undergraduate Summer School.
King’s College London is a public research university situated in London, United Kingdom, and a founding part college of the federal University of London.
Description of Scholarship
Closing date for Applications: April 12, 2019
Course Level: This is a Summer Undergraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The Summer@King’s scholarship covers the 2019 tuition fee of £1,600.
Nationality: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Number of Scholarships: 8 scholarships are available.
Scholarship will be taken in the UK
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Would you like to make the most of this coming summer? If you like expressing your thoughts and are able to present and synthesize your thinking in a video blog, we would love to hear from you.
- We are looking for bright candidates from anywhere in the world who are passionate about thinking, learning and communicating. All applicants must fulfill our standard academic criteria.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Procedures for Application
How to Apply
- Apply online via the King’s Apply portal. For details on how to submit your summer school application, please follow the instructions on our ‘How to Apply’ page. In addition, you must also do the following:
- Include the statement “I am applying for a Summer@King’s scholarship” at the top of the Personal Statement section of the application.
- Create a video (no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds) of yourself answering the following question: “Why does London matter to the world in 2019?” You can approach this question in a number of different ways, considering a range of themes, and you may also wish to reflect on the question from the perspective of your particular subject area.
- Upload the video to Dropbox and add the Dropbox link to the top of your personal statement. IMPORTANT: Video should be in one of the following formats: .mov or .mp4 or .avi or .wmv.
Visit the Scholarship Link for more information