UII Future Global Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Indonesia, 2019, How to apply for UII Future Global Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Indonesia, 2019. UII Future Global Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Indonesia, 2019 How to apply.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UII Future Global Leaders Scholarships for International Students in Indonesia, 2019 application form is out and ready for grabs for students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The Islamic University of Indonesia is the first national university in Indonesia, and it is the oldest private university in the country. It has a collection of more than 250,000 books and consists of circulated books from faculties in an integrated campus.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Islamic University of Indonesia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Indonesia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens outside of Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have completed your secondary school/ senior high school education in your country, have achieved excellence results of the study.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, aspirants are requested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the certified copies of your graduation certificate and academic transcript, a color scan of the first (photo) page of your passport, letter of good health, current curriculum vitae/resume, and statement of purpose, a declaration stating that you will not work on your study visa and you will obey Indonesian law.
- Admission Requirements: If you’re interested in studying at Universitas Islam Indonesia then you are needed to hold your secondary school/ senior high school education certificate.
- Language Requirement: For aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
Benefits: Scholarship winners are exempt from registration fees and tuition fees.