Udacity AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge for International Students. How to apply for the Udacity AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge for International Students. Application portal for Udacity AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge for International Students.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the Udacity AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge for International Students application portal is now open students over the age of 18 who wants to strengthen their machine learning skills and test their skills in the global AWS DeepRacer League. The 200 top-performing students will go on to earn a full Machine Learning Nanodegree program scholarship.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, Udacity provides lifelong learning for millions to acquire the new skills they need for the jobs they want. The DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge from Amazon Web Services (AWS) has helped tens of thousands of people across the world.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: AWS and Udacity
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Machine Learning Nanodegree
- Award: fully-funded programs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Application are accepted from worldwide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Machine Learning Nanodegree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- All students or learners all around the globe
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must be interested in machine learning and have a basic knowledge of Python
- Residents of a restricted country designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control are not eligible to participate in this program.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: You can sign up and start building in the AWS DeepRacer console. While you will need a credit card to create an AWS account, you will not be charged to create the account.
- To qualify for entry to the AWS DeepRacer Scholarship Challenge you must be registered with Udacity for the challenge and you need to submit your model to the AWS DeepRacer League Virtual Circuit leaderboard between August 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a basic knowledge of Python
Benefits: 200 full opportunities are available to the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree programs that guaranteed for program participants.