UC Irvine Regents’ funding for US and International Freshmen Students, USA. How to apply for the UC Irvine Regents’ funding for US and International Freshmen Students, USA. Application portal for UC Irvine Regents’ funding for US and International Freshmen Students, USA.
This is to let all interested aspirants know that the UC Irvine Regents’ funding for US and International Freshmen Students, USA application portal is now open. The UC Irvine award is the most prestigious and merit-based program open to freshmen has come from high school and who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the Scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The University of California, Irvine (UCI) was founded in 1965. It offers 222-degree programs as 87 undergraduate degrees and 129 graduate and professional degrees. Its strategic plan goes an ambitious path to reach new heights of excellence and social impact.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of California, Irvine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covering educational expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US and International
- The award program can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible-
- Be incoming freshmen who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement as demonstrated by their high school GPA as reported on the admissions application, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application.
- Be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa or students qualifying under AB130 or AB131.
- Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents’ Scholarship.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: To be considered for the Regents’ Scholarship, you must apply for fall admission by November 30. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process.
- Supporting Documents and Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required high school GPA, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application
- The grant is awarded based on the information gathered on the UC Application for Admission and Scholarships.
The prize money is established each year. The winner will also receive other benefits from the university such as class registration, a priority window, graduation library privileges, Regents’ Scholar notation on official transcripts and a proposal of guaranteed on-campus housing.