UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up funding for International Students in New Zealand | How To Apply, UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up funding for International Students in New Zealand, How to apply for UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up funding for International Students in New Zealand 2019.
This is to tell let all interested candidates to be informed that the UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up funding for International Students in New Zealand application form is out and ready for grabs for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of Canterbury is now becoming an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings. It is New Zealand’s second-oldest university and ranked in the world’s top 500 universities.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be enrolled full-time or part-time at the University of Canterbury at the time of application. Applicants who are international students must hold a New Zealand Student Visa that is valid throughout the summer break that begins in the year of application.
How to Apply For The Funding
Interested aspirants can apply for this studentship after taking admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. When you will get an enrollment, you can apply for this education award.
Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Supporting Documents: Right now, there are no supporting documents required but at the time of admission, the university can ask.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to $5,000.