UBC Vanier Canada graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Canada, 2019, How to apply for the UBC Vanier Canada graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Canada, 2019, Application portal for UBC Vanier Canada graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Canada, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UBC Vanier Canada graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Canada, 2019 application portal is now open for brilliant Canadian and international students to study the doctoral degree coursework in session 2019-2020.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, As one of the world’s leading universities, the University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research. It is ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university.
Application Deadline: September 5, 2019
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: $50,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be considered for a Vanier CGS, a student must be nominated by only one Canadian university. Aspirants must have achieved a first-class average in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the nominating Canadian university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts of all post-secondary studies, certified true copies of official transcripts, two letters from referees and all required supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are required to hold their bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.
Benefits Of The Scholarship: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $50,000 per year for up to three years.