UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2019, Apply For UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2019, How to apply for UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the UBC Killam Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2019 application form for brilliant students who want to study the doctoral degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020 in Canada.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Now, this is short info about the institution, The University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning, and research. It is recognized as North America’s most international university and consistently ranking among the 40 best globally, and now places among the top 20 public universities in the world.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: $30,000 or $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of the start date of the program. Therefore, applicants to the 2020-2021 competition must have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of 1 September 2020.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
Additional Information About The Scholarships :
- Claimants must have to attach a letter of application in which the proposed study is outlined, a CV no longer than 1 a4 page, certified copies of all academic transcripts and names of two academic referees.
- For enrolling in Doctoral program, applicants need to hold the master’s degree (or equivalent) from an approved institution with clear evidence of research ability or potential.
- Entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $30,000 per annum for two years and $2,000 allowance for research-related travel during the 24 months of the program and tuition.