UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Awards in Canada
Scholarship Type: Master’s
If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of business, apply for the UBC International MBA Entrance & merit awards at the University of British Columbia Saudar.
The grant is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree programme in Canada.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. It is consistently ranked among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the economist.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
How to Apply:
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
The University of British Columbia will provide the award amount ranging from $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD for students to complete their education in Canada.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2021