U.S. Embassy Kabul Scholarship at American University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan 2019. Application portal for the U.S. Embassy Kabul Scholarship at American University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan 2019. How to apply for U.S. Embassy Kabul Scholarship at American University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan 2019.
This is to inform all interested candidates that the U.S. Embassy Kabul Scholarship at the American University of Central Asia in Kyrgyzstan 2019 application portal is now open for Afghanistan participants in order to take an undergraduate degree program at AUCA.
Below is the step by step guide on how to apply for the scholarship and if you run into any issues while trying then use the comment section to notify us as soon as possible so we can help you out in the process.
Before that, this is short info about the institution, The Embassy of the United States of America in Kabul was founded in 1942. It is the diplomatic mission of the United States of America in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- University or Organization: Embassy of the United States, Kabul
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full award
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 59 grants are available
- Nationality: Afghanistan
- The program can be taken in Kyrgyzstan
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must able to demonstrate academic excellence, professional aptitude, and leadership potential and also ready to begin the academic program in September 2019.
- They should be committed to returning to Afghanistan after completion of the program to contribute to its development.
How to Apply For The Scholarship
- To Apply: First, you need to download the application form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copy of School Diploma or Shahadatnama.
- In order to apply for this application , male applicants must have previously completed a U.S. Government (USG) program such as ACCESS or LEAP. Please include your certificate of completion in your application packet (This requirement is not for female candidates).
- Language Requirement: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The educational award will provide the following benefits-
- Tuition and mandatory academic fees
- Meal stipend
- Visa sponsorship for the duration of the study
- Roundtrip travel from home to host university once per academic year
- Medical insurance
- And pre-departure orientation