Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
Scholarship Type: Bachelors/Master’s Degree
Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2021/22 academic year.
Host/Host country/Host Institution: Sheffield Hallam University in UK
- Eligible Countries: International and European Union (non-UK) students
- Eligible Courses/Subjects: All full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University.
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have accepted an offerfor a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Read the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
Scholarship Value: A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Scholarships Number: Not specified
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online by the relevant deadline: 31 May 2021 for September 2021 entry or 1 November 2021 for January 2022 entry.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to download the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 31 May/1 Nov 2021 (annual)